Mustasch - A Final Warning - Chapter One (EP) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Apr 2021, 13:44

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Rock'N'Roll , Stoner Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

It´s an impressive CV the band has achieved since their first release in 2001: Seven albums, a huge hit with "Double Nature", sold-out tours in Scandinavia, opening- and headline tours with Motörhead, Kizz, Rose Tattoo and Volbeat in Europe, four Swedish Grammy Nominations whereof two Grammy Awards for Best Metal Album for Latest Version Of The Truth 2008 and Mustasch 2010, and the following studio album "Sounds Like Hell, Looks Like Heaven" 2012 reached gold status in Sweden in just two weeks. After all this, the band reached a turning point. Full speed ahead focusing on the band or nothing at all. No half-hearted solutions, no compromises. All or nothing.- That’s the way I work as a person, Ralf explains over a cup of coffee a Tuesday morning in Stockholm. Drunk or sober, angry or happy, all or nothing. There are no in-betweens in my world.The band now celebrates it´s 14 anniversary with Ralf and Stam as the sole original members. In 2008 David Johannesson (ex. Sparzanza) came aboard, and after that Jejo Percović (ex. Candlemass, Infinite Mass) joined the band in 2012.The song-writing for Mustasch has been unusually painless, which Ralf credits the new members and the new band-order. Today everyone is free to write as they find best, follow their instincts and above all: focus on the best possible songs.- Earlier, I wrote a little bit every day. These days I have to gather the ideas and write in more concentrated sessions. They´re not as frequent, but on the other hand there’s more material to pick from. The lyrics are the same as always: anger and frustration - desolation.- I’ve got my roots in folk-music, Ralf explains. My first instrument was the accordion and I’ve been to quite a few accordion-music sessions. As my parents do a lot of folk-dancing, it was at these sessions I spent my summers. A few years ago, when the whole band shared an apartment in Gothenburg, we always played Jan Johansson and (swedish crooner) Evert Taube at our after-partys. It was the best way to come down after a night of partying. I don’t think I’ll be mixing in more folk-music with Mustasch, however. There are others who do that a lot better than us.All or nothing. Nothing else will do. Mustasch is the evidence of that.

Album:

Swedish hard rockers Mustasch return to the scene with the short but oh so sweet A Final Warning – Chapter One.Whether it is a commentary on the dire situation of the world at this time or not, it is still hard as nails rock in the Mustasch vein.Coming in at a paltry 21 minutes the band can be forgiven as this is only part one of a two-album project. Chapter One is set for release on April 16 with Chapter Two coming out at the end of 2021, on Tritonus Records.A Final Warning is the follow up to 2019’s awesome Killing It For Life (check out the review here) and is similar in its in-your-face-motherfucker delivery.Ralf Gyllenhammer’s vocals are in typically uncompromising fashion once again. His delivery is powerful, with added power and a bit more power on top.The opening title track comments on the way we’ve abused our planet and it is indeed our Final Warning. Can’t really argue that point. The track is quite reminiscent of Shinedown and their modern take on metal. Having said that Mustasch have been around a lot longer, so who reminds of who? A choppy riff introduces “Contagious” and is a toe-tapping winner with a cool chorus. It’s one of the most melodic of the six tracks on offer.“Albert Einstein” is up next with the catchy hook of “Do you wanna die, do you wanna die?” It’s a bit nu-metal but is full of intent and no little threat. It is also the first track that has a (brief) David Johannesson guitar solo.One of the two singles from the album – “Contagious” being the other – “You’re Killing Me” comes in the form of sharp, snappy vocals and crunching riffs. Not a lot of melody going on here.“Searching for Long Range Communication” breaks the mould somewhat in that it lacks the aggression of the other tracks. It also has a pleasant underlying riff running throughout the track and the bonus of another solo.“To Be Continued” gives the game away about Chapter Two but only in the title. The actual track is a 1m 30s repeated refrain from the end of the “A Final Warning” track. Neat and effective.Despite being so short A Final Warning – Chapter One manages to showcase all of Mustasch’s talents. I, for one, will look forward to Chapter Two.

Line Up:

Ralf Gyllenhammar – vocals and rhythm guitars
David Johannesson – lead guitar
Stam Johansson – bass guitar
Robban Bäck – drums

Tracklist:

01. A Final Warning
02. Contagious
03. Albert Einstein
04. You Are Killing Me
05. Searching for Long Range Communication
06. To Be Continued

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných