Manntra - Monster Mind Consuming (Digipak Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Apr 2021, 07:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Industrial Metal , Alternative Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Mysterious. Powerful. Magical. On March 26th, 2021 the new cracker album "Monster Mind Consuming" by the mystical folk-rock sensation Manntra will finally be released. It is already the band's second English-language album.Even the first single "Ori Ori" is a real thunderstorm of sound. Croatian folk influences merge with metal and industrial to create a perfectly staged, highly independent musical symbiosis. The songs all have what it takes to reach a new dimension in the dark circus."It's a war album. A battle cry for life. It covers topics like fear, war, being strong and going through a difficult time or heartbreak, being a slave to your fears and being set free in the end. It's a war against your own insecurities; a war against yourself - and we want you to win this fight! It's about every single fan and listener of the album. It's an album by people for people. ", Describes Manntra the new, very emotional and at the same time epic masterpiece of the new folk-rock heroes and adds:" We gave everything on the album. We created different songs, tried things in production and wrote the most intense and darkest songs ever. For me, this is the real face of Manntra. A dark journey through folk, industrial and gothic."

Album:

I’m especially happy when I can give you guys out there an insider tipp! Luckily, I have one of those now! On March 26th, the Croatian Folk/Industrial Metal band MANNTRA will release their new album titled Monster Mind Consuming.Some of you will know from their gig at Rockharz festival in 2018 or from their tours with bands like IN EXTREMO or DIE KRUPPS.Monster Mind Consuming is the second album in which we can hear singer Marko sing in English. His distinctive voice is, in my view, one of MANNTRAs main selling point which sets them apart from other bands.The start of the album, which is rather short with a duration of only 36min, is the overture called Invocation which has a flawless transition to the first ear-worm of this album: Heathens. The aggressive, but also longing song describes battle-like scenes into which the listener is very well brought into. Ferocious lines like „No fear!“ or „War is a sacred art“ in combination with battle songs make this my absolute favorite on this album!Using Heathens as the final single to be released from this album surely heightened the fan’s anticipation.The next song gets its name from the latin word „orator“ (=public speaker): Ori Ori. This hymn about fallen heroes, who are despised and loved simultaneously, will surely cater to fans of roman history. Especially with the magnificently made video!In the following song Slave the listener gets to hear a story about a fortress ruin that has been cast into darkness. The folk elements play a more prominent role, which I quite enjoy. However, with a duration of only 2:55min the song is a bit too short for my liking.Next is the second single that was released with the telling title Voices of the Sea. This longing song talks about the feeling of fighting your inner demons for years only for you to return home and realizing that you haven’t defeated them. The desire for inner peace with the simultaneous pull into the sea, where the demons lie, is wonderfully executed in this song!At this point I have to talk about a more general thing: I’m not a fan of putting one pre-released single after the other on an album, because I think that you discourage the listener to really discover your album by doing this. With this, you can put away the album after one half and haven’t heard anything new. Looking at the amount of work that goes into an album, it’s rather sad if that happens…But now on to song Nr. 6 which was also single Nr. 4: Barren King. Strong folk melodies govern this song which tells the story of a king of outcasts. At times this song reminds me of other songs by IN EXTREMO.While Barren King was quite folky, the following song MMC is an Industrial/Gothic metal song. MMC shows one of MANNTRAs core strengths very clearly: Marko’s voice is so distinctive that he manages to transport folk songs as well as harder industrial numbers. The content, the song covers the manipulative depths of mankind, makes this song more current than ever in these times.I can’t really warm myself up to the next song called I want to eat you. The contrast between harder RAMMSTEIN-like guitar parts and the folky standardesque refrain doesn’t fit for me at all.All the more strong is In your Eyes. The song is about passion and pleasure and the fight against sin. The eternal struggle between morals and desire is very well executed in MANNTRA’s style and grants the listener another hit.Somewhat unusual but very beautiful is the next to last song called Let’s invite the Storm. Compared to other MANNTRA songs, this is very soft, but the duet with bass player Maja really conveys the pain of lost love in a very touching manner, so that I am sure that the fans will love this one regardless of its soft touch.The almost crowning end is the ballad Lipa which is completely in Croatian. It kind of reminds me of a couple songs by TANZWUT.I, personally, am very happy that there is a Croatian song. When I first discovered MANNTRA they were exclusively singing in Croatian which changed when they gained more international recognition. The return to their roots marks a very amazing ending point to this album.To draw a conclusion, we have an album which fans of both folk and industrial should be able to enjoy. MANNTRA manage to continuously evolve and are able to present us with their best album yet!

Line-Up:

Marko M. Sekul - Lead Vocal
Maja Kolarić - Bass & Backing Vocal
Andrea Kert - Drums
Boris Kolarić - Guitar, Bagpipe and Backing Vocal
Marko Purišić - Guitar and Backing Vocal

Tracklist:

01. Invocation
02. Heathens
03. Ori Ori
04. Slave
05. Voices Of The Sea
06. Barren King
07. Monster Mind Consuming
08. I Want To Eat You
09. In Your Eyes
10. Let's Invite The Storm
11. Lipa (feat. Tanzwut)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných