Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, crutch and dueling sword , considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after Furnier moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage; The Rolling Stone Album Guide has called him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Universal Music Group has licensed to its division of the company earMUSIC the reissue of ALICE COOPER‘s “Welcome 2 My Nightmare” (also known as Welcome to My Nightmare 2) the album is a sequel to his iconic 1975 album Welcome To My Nightmare. This ‘part 2’ picks up right where they left off, with Alice trapped in his own warped mind.As extra, we added all the bonus tracks from the various versions of the album.The original release is an all-time rock classic that spawned a worldwide theatrical tour and pioneering U.S. TV special, and certified Alice Cooper as a visionary trailblazer whose influence persists today in rock, metal, pop, theatre, television, film and much more.More than 2 decades later, Alice and producer Bob Ezrin resurrected the horror and humor for a new generation.“This is Alice’s nightmare 35 years later,” explains Cooper, “Bob Ezrin and I created this character and we know how to write for him. I play the part but we’re not writing for me, we’re writing for Alice.We kept the first Nightmare album very personal to us, on this one we found more humor and we were more open. This was our world and we want to present it to the fans.The original album was my first solo album after all those huge hit records with the original band and now that nightmare is exposed, this one can be a little bit more open. The music crosses all sorts of boundaries; we went where the lyrics took us.”And indeed it does. There’s many styles reflected on this recording.From Hard Rockers as “A Runaway Train”, “Caffeine”, “I’ll Bite Your Face Off” (great groove) or the dark “When Hell Comes Home”, reditions to Classic (melodic) Rock like “I’ll Bite Your Face Off”, “Ghouls Gone Wild” (glammy and retro), to fun and unusual songs as the vaudeville-esque “Last Man On Earth” or the crazy “Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever”.The record also found room for a ballad on the very classy “Something To Remember Me By”, musically one of the best tracks here.If you like classic Cooper, you’ll love this one. Glimpses of themes from the original album are intertwined throughout, each track representing a different aspect of Alice’s nightmare.There is an array of collaborators on the new album, including original Alice Cooper members Denis Dunaway, Michael Bruce and Neal Smith reunited on 3 tracks; global pop superstar Ke$ha, who affectionately calls Alice ‘dad’; and legendary Alice and Lou Reed guitarist Steve Hunter, featured prominently on the first Nightmare album.Co-writers on various songs include Ezrin; singer-songwriter Tommy Henriksen; Dunaway, Bruce and Smith; Buckcherry’s, Keith Nelson; Desmond Child who famously co-wrote and produced ‘Poison’ with Alice; longtime collaborator Dick Wagner; and more.As bonus, we added all the bonus tracks appeared into the different edition of the album.
The ‘Nightmare’ has returned again…

Line Up:

Alice Cooper - vocals
Wayne Kramer
Johnny Badnajek
Paul Randolph
The Motor City Horns

+

guests

Tracklist:

01. Rock 'n' Roll
02. Go Man Go (album version)
03. Our Love Will Change The World
04. Social Debris
05. $1000 High Heel Shoes
06. Hail Mary
07. Detroit City 2021 (album version)
08. Drunk And In Love
09. Independence Dave
10. I Hate You
11. Wonderful World
12. Sister Anne (album version)
13. Hanging On By A Thread (Don’t Give Up)
14. Shut Up And Rock
15. East Side Story (album version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných