Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 256 kbps + all scans
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Landslide is a hard rock band hailed from Denver, Colorado formed in 1987.After few demo songs they released their first complete work on that record titled “Is Hard Rock” came out in 1987 independently. The album contain 7-tracks and althought the production is not superb there’re some tunes that worth your attention. The keyboard driven “I Had a Dream” and the ballad “Streets Cry Lonely” are the two songs that stand out that easily can complete a hard rock collection. The band play the 80s typical hard rock with many keys, harmony backing vocals and great guitar riffs, but for me the keys are the best part on this record. The rest of the song cross between hard rock with a funky attitude some times but well arranged. So far the album released in limited copies only on vinyl and it’s hard to be found…

Album:

In the late 80’s, LANDSLIDE became Denver Colorado’s top-drawing original act all the while generating quite a buzz due to exposure from radio airplay.Landslide was formed in 1987..this was the same year they released their self-titled, self produced album entitled “Landslide Is Hard Rock” on cassette and vinyl. Originally hailing from Denver, Colorado, the band decided to make the move to the heart of hair metal - Los Angeles, California, but in doing so lost their keyboard player Thrills.Those 7 songs consist of the first album “Is Hard Rock”. The best of this bunch is “Spiked Heel Love” which really foreshadows the L.A. sound they were looking to adopt at a later point and a great sleazy anthem in its own right.This is a good release and an interesting trip to see the band progress through the years and I feel Landslide could be grouped with and sit nicely besides bands like Mariah, Wildside, Brunette (pre Hardline), etc, not quite glam - not full on AOR but part of the hair metal daze.

Line-Up:

Keith "QQik" Cunningham - Guitars (lead)
Filthy Ritch Petras - Drums
Streak - Vocals (lead)
Haze - Bass
Phillip "Thrills" Anderson - Keyboards, Synth

Tracklist:

01. Landslide
02. I Had A Dream
03. Streets Cry Lonely Again
04. Spiked Heel Love
05. I Need You Baby
06. My Love Is Taken
07. Rad Chicks Dancing

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1987 / NEWS 1987"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní