Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1993
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

Adam Bomb (born Adam Brenner, 14 August 1963) is an American guitarist who worked with artists like TKO, Black 'N Blue, Steel Pulse, John Paul Jones, and Michael Monroe. His stage name is a play on the name Atom Bomb.In 1979, Adam Bomb and future Queensrÿche frontman Geoff Tate started a cover band called Tyrant. Later, Bomb joined the band TKO, with who he recorded the album In Your Face. In 1982, Bomb flew to LA and unsuccessfully auditioned for Kiss. He then moved to Hollywood and shared an apartment with Jeffrey Isbell (better known as Izzy Stradlin). He met neighbor, Tommy Thayer, a guitarist for the band Movie Star (which later evolved into Black N' Blue), who came up with the original idea that he should call his act 'Adam Bomb'. Movie Star opened for TKO at The Showbox in 1983. Adam recorded his first demos with producer Rick Keefer while playing gigs with Steeler as a replacement. One year later, Bomb recorded songs with drummer Chuck Ruff and bassist Cliff Williams of AC/DC, and finally finished his album Fatal Attraction.Bomb signed a management deal with Leber Krebs, and moved to NYC to start the Adam Bomb Band with former Billy Idol drummer Gregg Gerson, Billy Idol/Riot bassist Phil Feit, and Aerosmith guitarist Jimmy Crespo. They recorded Fatal Attraction in 1985.The band later moved again to Los Angeles, and for a time, opened for bands Armored Saint and Metallica.The follow-up contained mainly left over material from their debut release, and so Pure S.E.X. (1989) had indifferent reviews.In 2011, Adam Bomb bassist Paul Del Bello and drummer Violet Cannibal had started recording on a CDs Rock On, Rock Hard, Rock Animal. The album had cover songs as well as original material. Bomb recorded "Affection" (written by Little Steven), continued touring, and lived around Europe occasionally. In July 2016, he recorded a single with drummer Bobby Reynolds, keyboardist Alan St Jon, saxophonist Arno Hecht, and Phil Feit.

Album:

Third full-length album.Excellent release by ADAM BOMB a great hard rocker and a very under rated one!great hard rock songs with a 70 s glam feel ,very well performed and delivered !i d say that this is a def grower and when you get into the songs you ll understand the quality!all the songs are remarkable and overall a highly recommended release.My favorite Adam Bomb record...some great songs on this album: 'can you hear me, which is a uptempo rocksong, the magnificient 'magenta sky' and the mellow 'hug me till you drug me'..Great stuff from a very underrated artist.

Line Up:

Adam Bomb - Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals - See also: ex-TKO, ex-Tyrant, Adam Bomb, ex-Steeler
Steve James - Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Background Vocals
Danny 'Up Time' Steiner - Drums

+ Barbara Paige - Vocals On "Grey"

Peroduction:

Producer – Rick Asher Keefer
Written-By – Adam Bomb, Shaun Pilot (tracks: 13), Steve James (4) (tracks: 6, 10)

Tracklist:

01. Johnny In The Sky
02. Rock Sex City
03. Doin' The Business
04. Hug Me 'Til Ya Drug Me
05. Sister Enemy
06. Grey
07. Hang It Up
08. Magenta Sky
09. Airport Called Sad
10. Down The Hole
11. Can You Hear Me?
12. Don't Look At My Eyes
13. A Pretty Price
14. Killer Machine

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1993 / NEWS 1993"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných