Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1993
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Chryztyne was formed in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany in 1990. In 1992 they released the EP l "In the Darkness" (later re-released by The pile-Music). In 1993 they released the album "Tales Of Paradise", produced by Tommy Clauss, which was published to the world by Pila-Music. Also in 1994, the video for the song "Born In The Fire" was released.This was followed by a tour of 15 months in the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Countless live performances, the radio and television coverage increased the popularity of "Chryztyne" constantly. The song "remember you" appears on the album "Heavenly Metal Ballads" of 1994.However, the band broke up in 1997 for musical reasons, without publishing a new album, although the pre-production was almost complete for the second album

Album:

Chryztyne was founded by some members, the band Saint Attack. They were one of the first Christian metal bands in Germany. Olaf Hayer from Treasure Seeker was her last singer. The original line up was Frank Schepp (singer), Mathias Loris (guitar), Hans-Martin Kaufmann (bass), Thomas Kessel (keyboard) and Lars Nippa (drums). As far as I know, the album “Tales Of Paradise” has remained their only album. When I first look at the lyrics, it's not exactly Christian lyrics. In terms of looks, it could be a normal hard rock band. At least I would never guess it was a Christian rock band. Unfortunately the songs lack the right flavor. Really good, not a song reaches me. The guys also produced the album themselves and it's not that bad, but it's not particularly outstanding either, although Tommy Clauss has his fingers in it, who is known from productions like Zar, John Lawton and mixed together by Achim Köhler (Chinchilla, Brainstorm, Sacred Steel etc ..) became. They all have talent and the album is definitely not bad, but not as good as Stryper, Whiteheart and many others. My faves are "Tell Me Why", "All That You´ve Got", "All Day All Night" and "In The Darkness Of The Night".

Line Up:

Frank Schepp - Vocals
Mathis Loris - Guitars
Hans-Martin Kaufmann - Bass
Lars Nippa - Drums
Thomas Kessel - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. For You 4:08
02. Tell Me Why 3:50
03. Danger (3:45}
04. Remember You 4:16
05. Mama Doesn't Know 5:00
06. Stay With Me 3:55
07. All That You've Got 4:29
08. All Day All Night 3:56
09. Never 3:03
10. Born in the Fire 3:34
11. In the Darkness of the Night 3:19

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1993 / NEWS 1993"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní