Mazeran - Mazeran (Japan Edition) (1989)

hudební novinky 1989 / music news 1989
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Sep 2020, 16:40

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989 (Japan Edition)
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Heavy/Glam Metal band from Osaka.Mazeran played Hard Rock and Heavy Metal on every release before breaking up at some point in or around 1988. When they returned they had replaced several members with American musicians and shifted styles to hard rock for their full-length before breaking up permanently.Compilation Appearances - "Heaven Tonight" on Metal Warning (Vice, 1987) , - 'Take Me Away' on 'Emergency Express ~ Metal Warning 2' (J.A.P. Records, 1989).It might sound unreasonable to some people for me to say that a band that only put out a single, an EP, and a couple handout releases were easily one the best bands in Japan's 80s metal scene, but Mazeran were just that. Nearly everything they did manage to release was right up there with the finest heavy metal Japan had to offer at the time. Featuring a drastically different lineup on every release, the only constant being guitarist and band leader Shoji Nemoto. In 1987, the band finally put out not only their first release on a label, but their first containing more than two songs, the Moving Lips EP, which as a bonus also happened to feature collectively the strongest lineup the band would ever have.Mazeran basically called it quits in 1987 after their tour promoting EP "Moving Lips", though for some reason, Shoji brought the Mazeran name back in 1989 for the release of an ill advised hard rock album with the addition of three Americans to the lineup including yet another vocalist. I assume the idea was to make it a band like Cats in Boots which also feature a mix of Japanese and American members, but the idea was a terrible misstep and is the black sheep of Mazeran's discography, not once coming even remotely close to the caliber of music they demonstrated on everything else. If you give Mazeran's discography a try, this EP is the perfect starting point, don't do what I did by starting with the full length, as that's a terrible example of Mazeran's true sound. Everything else by them is quite difficult to find, so if you start here and enjoy it, then their other rarer songs are all the more enjoyable as you find them.

Album:

Band members on this debut and last album: Shoji Nemoto (gtr, keys); Soichiro Shitanda (drums); David McDonald (vox); Glenn Anderson (bass); Brad Lovstad (gtr - some tracks, at least Take Me Away). Brad left the band in 1988, Glenn left in 1989. David owes Glenn money still.

Line-Up:

David McDonald - Vocals
Brad Lovstad - Guitar
Shoji Nemoto - Guitars - See also: ex-Ladies Room
Glenn Anderson - Bass
Soichiro Shitanda - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Tonights the Night (For Love) 04:51
02. No More 03:45
03. In Your Arms 04:20
04. What You Do to Me 06:28
05. I Get a Feeling 04:08
06. Hold On 03:49
07. Speed King (Deep Purple cover) 02:53
08. Take Me Away 04:13
09. Don't Turn Your Back (On Me) 04:08

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1989 / NEWS 1989"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní