Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Amazing a rare melodic hard rock band from US.Band founded in 1989.This band plays excellent melodic hard rock/glam/AOR similar to 80's Bon Jovi & Danger Danger.The band went on to change their name to Blackfish in 1991 and were signed to a major label. Recommended to all who love the classic 80's US AOR.Only one album "Big Dream" in 1989.Good songs, good voice.Music is pretty cool..these guys went on to become the more polished Blackfish.

Album:

A fantastic cover...If I saw this CD in a record store, I’d grab it for the cover.If you head to Heavy Harmonies, you’ll see this CD listed on the Ebay Rarities list at around $122 average. It’s an independent release, by an unsigned band, from the glory days of the late ’80s…..I can see how someone might pay through the nose for it looking to score a lost gem. Some of the comments suggest that it IS a lost gem of pure Hard Rock.I acquired this album last week for half of the going rate. Pleased with my Ebay savvy, I popped this CD in upon it’s arrival, eagerly anticipating this lost treasure.It’s very light Melodic Hard Rock/AOR. A cross between Great White-lite, White Lion-lite, Bon Jovi-lite, etc. Get the picture? Obviously, I didn’t like it, it bored me. It is Hard Rock but more fluff than balls. None of the songs are memorable, I didn’t like the songwriting at all. The vocals are a cross between Kevin Cronin (REO Speedwagon), Ted Poley (Danger Danger), Mike Tramp (White Lion), and a non-bluesy Jack Russell (Great White) all taken up a bit higher. Now these guys are all cool on their own, add them together and it’s a mess. I played this CD at least 10 times trying to find something I liked, I just couldn’t find anything!There are reasons why many independent bands didn’t get signed back in the day. Some were in the wrong place at the wrong time, some had bad management, some couldn’t catch a break, and some couldn’t play. Then there are the bands that could play but their material wasn’t up to par…..this is The Unknown – Big Dreams.

Line-Up:

Steve Ballard - vocals,guitar (Ex-Blackfish)
Mike Mahaffey - guitar (Ex-Blackfish)
Chris Reublin - bass (Ex-Blackfish)
Andy Howerd - drums (Ex-Blackfish)

Tracklist:

01. Can't Give Up
02. Hey Julie
03. Never Comin' Back
04. Just Like Him
05. Say It To Me
06. Hold Me
07. Sugar Shack
08. For You

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1989 / NEWS 1989"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní