Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Arch Enemy (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Apr 2017, 13:05

Arch Enemy - Black Earth (2CD) (1996) (Expanded Remastered Edition 2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1996 (Expanded Remastered Edition 2013)
Style : Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 156 mb

Info:

Formed by ex-Carnage, Carcass, and Candlemass guitarist Michael Amott (concurrently of Spiritual Beggars) with his brother Christopher (Armageddon), Arch Enemy took a straight-ahead approach to death metal reminiscent of Entombed or late-period Carcass, blending catchy, classic-style metal riffs with crushing grooves for an intense yet accessible sound. The group's charter lineup was rounded out by bassist/vocalist Johan Liiva (Carnage, Furbowl) and drummer Daniel Erlandsson (Eucharist, session work for In Flames); they released their debut album, Black Earth, in 1996. For their second album, 1998's Stigmata, Armageddon bassist Martin Bengtsson took over those duties from vocalist Liiva, while Armageddon drummer Peter Wildoer sat in for Erlandsson. More personnel turnover ensued, as Mercyful Fate reunion bassist Sharlee D'Angelo (also formerly of Witchery and Dismember) joined up for 1999's Burning Bridges, which also featured the return of Erlandsson. Wages of Sin from 2001 found Johan Liiva departing and replaced by Angela Gossow.After touring extensively across Europe and Japan, the band returned to the studio and released Anthems of Rebellion in 2003. The EP Dead Eyes See No Future was released by the end of the year and featured a mix of cover versions and live tracks. The album Doomsday Machine landed in July of 2005 right as guitarist Christopher Amott announced he was leaving the band. Former Tiamat member Fredrik Åkesson replaced him, though the two would switch places again two years later with Åkesson leaving the band to join Opeth, and Amott taking back his spot on guitar. The band then released its seventh album, Rise of the Tyrant, in 2007. The album would be Arch Enemy's most successful album to date, and they followed up the release by heading out on tours with Swedish metal giants Opeth and Dark Tranquillity. In 2009 the band looked back to its older material with The Root of All Evil. The album featured tracks from the band's first three albums that were re-recorded with current singer Angela Gossow. Arch Enemy reported they were entering the studio at the end of 2010, planning to release their ninth album in mid-2011.

Album:

Black Earth is high in quality on Arch Enemy’s repertoire. Both Amott brothers knew they had to make an impression the first time around, so there was no doubt that all the goods were on the table with this one. Everything is coated in this ripping distortion and embalmed by dark, arcane atmosphere and soundscapes. It's so relentless and ferocious for melodic death of this nature with its deeply harmonized leads and monolithic scope. Erlandsson's playing is swift and thunderous like all drummers of his caliber should be.Arch Enemy’s first singer, Johan Liiva, performs here with nothing held back. His vocal style is unique but also a bit on the inhibiting side at first. His words can be clearly heard due to his choice of yelling roughly, rather than outright grunts, growling, or screaming. It's an odd choice that grows to become rapturous and authoritative. On this matter, the first track itself is one of the best tracks on the album, displaying all the critical pieces of Arch Enemy’s early style. Liiva there is fierce, potent and concentrated.Black Earth's songs have memorable riffs and brilliant (including dual) harmonized leads and solos that make it easy to know one from the other. They're all unruly, brutal, brooding, and majestic compared to the rest of the Gothenburg stuff at the time. The album's akin to The Jester Race by In Flames, but certainly a different breed of melodic death and way more vigorous as it steers closer to Iron Maiden's dynamic side. The best part of the album lies with all the Arch Enemy albums - Christopher and Michael. Of any brothers, these two created the best blend of dark and light themes spoken through the riffs and leads. Focusing on the instrumental prowess is “Demoniality” and "Time Capsule". The former consists of is a single riff that drags for the entire minute twenty, albeit catchy for the first couple of repeats. The latter, “Time Capsule”, redeems the first instrumental. To me, this is one of the most beautiful pieces of all AE’s instrumentals. It's so romanticized but executed in such a pristine fashion as to fit perfectly with the album's character.This album kicked off what was a promising career. For the next two albums, Arch Enemy would go for two different styles of the same sound. One, Stigmata would be the mature, melancholic approach while Burning Bridges would be lighter. This entire trilogy is a world of its own to enjoy.

Line-Up:

Johan Liiva - Vocals, Bass - See also: ex-Hydr Hydr, ex-Mortal Abuse, ex-Furbowl, Black Earth, ex-Hearse, ex-Nonexist, ex-Carnage, ex-Wonderflow
Michael Amott - Guitar (1995-present), Bass (1996), Keyboards (2007) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, Black Earth, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Entombed (live), ex-Disaccord
Christopher Amott - Guitar
Daniel Erlandsson - Drums (1996, 1998-present) - See also: Eucharist, ex-The End, Black Earth, ex-Armageddon, ex-Brujeria, ex-Carcass, ex-In Flames, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Bury Me An Angel (03:40)
02. Dark Insanity (03:17)
03. Eureka (04:44)
04. Idolatress (04:56)
05. Cosmic Retribution (04:00)
06. Demoniality (01:20)
07. Transmigration Macabre (04:10)
08. Time Capsule (01:09)
09. Fields Of Desolation (05:35)
10. Losing Faith (03:11) (Bonus Track)
11. The Ides Of March (Iron Maiden Cover) (01:44) (Bonus Track)
12. Aces High (Iron Maiden cover) (04:24) (Bonus Track)

CD2 - Bonus Tracks - Live in Japan 1997

01. Dark Insanity (Live In Japan 1997) (04:00)
02. Transmigration Macabre (Live In Japan 1997) (04:16)
03. Idolatress (Live In Japan 1997) (05:15)
04. Cosmic Retribution (Live In Japan 1997) (04:12)
05. Eureka (Live In Japan 1997) (04:41)
06. Drum Solo / Losing Faith (Live In Japan 1997) (03:53)
07. Fields Of Desolation (Live In Japan 1997) (06:20)
08. Bury Me An Angel (Live In Japan 1997) (03:55)
09. Aces High (Live In Japan 1997) (04:41)

+ Video "Bury Me An Angel " (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Arch Enemy (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Júl 2017, 10:15

Arch Enemy - Anthems Of Rebellion (2003) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2003 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

Bio:

Formed by ex-Carnage, Carcass, and Candlemass guitarist Michael Amott (concurrently of Spiritual Beggars) with his brother Christopher (Armageddon), Arch Enemy took a straight-ahead approach to death metal reminiscent of Entombed or late-period Carcass, blending catchy, classic-style metal riffs with crushing grooves for an intense yet accessible sound. The group's charter lineup was rounded out by bassist/vocalist Johan Liiva (Carnage, Furbowl) and drummer Daniel Erlandsson (Eucharist, session work for In Flames); they released their debut album, Black Earth, in 1996. For their second album, 1998's Stigmata, Armageddon bassist Martin Bengtsson took over those duties from vocalist Liiva, while Armageddon drummer Peter Wildoer sat in for Erlandsson. More personnel turnover ensued, as Mercyful Fate reunion bassist Sharlee D'Angelo (also formerly of Witchery and Dismember) joined up for 1999's Burning Bridges, which also featured the return of Erlandsson. Wages of Sin from 2001 found Johan Liiva departing and replaced by Angela Gossow.After touring extensively across Europe and Japan, the band returned to the studio and released Anthems of Rebellion in 2003. The EP Dead Eyes See No Future was released by the end of the year and featured a mix of cover versions and live tracks. The album Doomsday Machine landed in July of 2005 right as guitarist Christopher Amott announced he was leaving the band. Former Tiamat member Fredrik Åkesson replaced him, though the two would switch places again two years later with Åkesson leaving the band to join Opeth, and Amott taking back his spot on guitar. The band then released its seventh album, Rise of the Tyrant, in 2007. The album would be Arch Enemy's most successful album to date, and they followed up the release by heading out on tours with Swedish metal giants Opeth and Dark Tranquillity. In 2009 the band looked back to its older material with The Root of All Evil. The album featured tracks from the band's first three albums that were re-recorded with current singer Angela Gossow. Arch Enemy reported they were entering the studio at the end of 2010, planning to release their ninth album in mid-2011.

Album:

After the initial shock of finding out that Arch Enemy had recruited a female vocalist [Angela Gossow] for last years ?Wages Of Sin?, I soon discovered that the band had created an album that was true to their original design, and easily made its way to one of the best for that year. However, fears and speculation that guitarists Michael and Christopher Amott would fall short of the mark creating Arch Enemy's fifth album [?Anthems Of Rebellion?] can be dismissed without a second thought the moment the introduction piece ?Tear Down The Walls? emanates from the speakers! There is a slight variation to the groups song writing this time around, with ?Anthems Of Rebellion? clearly showcasing their most diverse, heaviest, and at times most melodic music they?ve released to date. The faced paced ?Silent Wars? is the first official track to spearhead the attack with solid fast paced drumming with matching melodic metal riffs and Slayer inspired lead breaks. Gossow's vocal delivery is a solid improvement, and not only compliments the aggressive music, but seems to bring more power and style than ever before. ?We Will Rise? and ?Instinct? both latch onto a decidedly catchier groove, with the keyboards adding to the melodic hook, while the demonic fury of ?Dead Eyes See No Future? tears through will plenty of metallic fury and razor sharp hooks. ?Leader Of The Rats? is quickly followed by the darker moodier growl of ?Exist To Exit?, while hatred is abound in the uncompromising seething onslaught of ?Despicable Heroes?. No Arch Enemy is without some instrumental moments, and ?Marching On A Dead End Road? and ?Anthem? will satisfy budding guitarists out there, regardless of their rather short running lengths. The strangest addition to Arch Enemy is the inclusion of Chris? backing vocal work to ?End Of The Line? and ?Dehumanization?. While this may raise alarm bells to the devoted, it actually adds something new to the mix, and works surprisingly well. Shades of black metal within ?Saints And Sinners? are evident, while still maintaining the Amott melodic aspect of their song writing, and draw the album to its dramatic finale. Everything from the songs, the melodic/heavy aspect, the playing and the production [again a credit to Andy Sneap] all add up to ?Anthems Of Rebellion? being one of Arch Enemy's most finest, diverse yet most satisfying releases to date. This really is an album full of ?Anthems Of Rebellion?.

Line-Up:

Angela Gossow - Vocals
Sharlee D'Angelo - Bass
Michael Amott - Guitar (1995-present), Bass (1996), Keyboards (2007) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, Black Earth, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Entombed (live), ex-Disaccord
Daniel Erlandsson - Drums (1996, 1998-present) - See also: Eucharist, ex-The End, Black Earth, ex-Armageddon, ex-Brujeria, ex-Carcass, ex-In Flames, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait

Tracklist:

01. Tear Down The Walls
02. Silent Wars
03. We Will Rise
04. Dead Eyes See No Future
05. Instinct
06. Leader Of The Rats
07. Exist To Exit
08. Marching On A Dead End Road
09. Despicable Heroes
10. End Of The Line
11. Dehumanization
12. Anthem
13. Saints and Sinners
14. Lament Of A Mortal Soul (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. Behind The Smile (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
16. Diva Satanica (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
17. Symphony Of Destruction (Megadeth cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
18. Kill With Power (Manowar cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
19. Incarnated Solvent Abuse (Carcass cover) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "We Will Rise" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Júl 2017, 11:57

Arch Enemy - Rise Of The Tyrant (2007) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

Bio:

Album:

Aggressive, melodic, original, awe-inspiring, dripping with hatred, and wonderfully executed. My past dislike of Angela has dissipated and there are no more ill feelings towards her taking over in the vocal department with Johan fired for reasons unknown to me. Nevertheless, I'd have to say that this album is way better than "Doomsday Machine" and very much thought out more lyrically and musically. A great production sound and just pure furious hatred spewed forth alongside Michael Amott's melodies accompanied by his brother's incredible leads with utmost technicality. There were no real parts on the album that didn't dissuade me from liking the release.Loved the ongoing heavy guitar riffs which (I think) are B or C-tuned and solid. Tremolo picked frenzies along with melodies that are just rampant and miraculously composed. The vocals went well with the music and everything seemed to fit here. Varying degrees of tempo changes, but not very drastic. Michael just flexing out that wah-pedal with precision. This album brings me back to the days of "Black Earth" and "Stigmata" minus Johan. It's taken me literally years to accept the fact that he's no longer with the band and it's okay now that I hear Angela over Johan. I suppose that they really chose her because her aggression was far more than his.There aren't any tracks that I dislike on this release, it's heavy pretty much all the way through. A great turn for the band and it's like reliving the "Wages of Sin" era, which I think isn't as good as this one even though my previous contention was that it was the only release I could tolerate with Angela doing the vox. But I suppose that fans didn't lose interest in the band and they continued to grow musically and getting a mixing/production gem-like in precision with no real flaws that I'd conclude with. A true damn heavy melodic death release and their best album in years.The whole album has a combination of 3-4 different guitar variants: thick/chunky rhythms, some clean bits (but not many), wah-pedal melodies along with the chunky guitar bits. They really take the music and fire off some unimaginable songs that just own you. The technicality is there too, especially Christopher's lead work. Michael writing pretty much the most of the music/lyrics and Angela belting out heavy throat that turns the AE melodic death into a more extreme metal, death like in nature. Way more all encompassing than Johan ever was. I've heard the talk about the "sex sells" the music referring to Angela, but my view is now to a point to where I see it working with her.If you have been following AE and have this, you'll probably conclude that like me this is their best release in years. With Christopher out of the band now and their latest "Khaos Legions" dismay, you'll find that this one is their last great effort. I'd conclude that the first 4 albums are monuments and this one belongs in the monuments section as well. If you lost interest in the band when Angela joined, give this one a try because you'll find all of the makings of a great album here triumphantly. A definite gem, emotion filled with Michael's amazing melodies mixed in with Angela's fury that keeps them in "heavy" mode accompanying the great guitar work here. Own it!

Line-Up:

Angela Gossow - Vocals
Sharlee D'Angelo - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Blood On Your Hands
02. The Last Enemy
03. I Will Live Again
04. In This Shallow Grave
05. Revolution Begins
06. Rise Of The Tyrant
07. The Day You Died
08. Intermezzo Liberte
09. Night Falls Fast
10. The Great Darkness
11. Vultures
12. The Oath (bonus' Kiss cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
13. The Book Of Heavy Metal (bonus' Dream Evil cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Dark Insanity (bonus' Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. I Will Live Again (bonus' Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
16. We Will Rise (bonus' Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Revolution Begins" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Júl 2017, 14:01

Arch Enemy - The Root Of All Evil (2009) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2011)

Bio:

Album:

It is with no great shame that I will admit to enjoying this album. However, that’s still no excuse for making it. For those of you who don’t know, Arch Enemy have become extremely popular with the mall-ish crowd in the last few years for their more recent material, which stars the resident lass of the lacerated lungs, Angela Gossow. Now, most of those kids are Neanderthals, who don’t know anything about music, and as such, didn’t even know the old songs when the band played them live. I mean really, what kind of fan do you have to be to not know a band’s full discography, at least in passing? It’s positively maddening, but of course Arch Enemy pandered and remastered their older material so these Neanderthals could know what songs they were playing live. What’s going to happen when they play an old song that wasn’t on this compilation? Who knows? I don’t care, though; this compilation just smokes, and I’m here to review it, so let’s get started.It’s amazing how one man can make a stale metal formula sound good. I’m of course talking about Chris Amott, who is the only reason I even checked this out, after enjoying his side band Armageddon so much. His guitar playing, as on Embrace the Mystery, is classic-metal oriented, with a lot of biting, gnashing riffs and melodious, searing leads for anyone’s consumption. It’s really hard to dislike this music; it’s just too un-pretentious and earnest. Everything about this is just bare-bones classic metal glory, with the only deviation being Gossow’s vitriolic barking, which actually doesn’t even sound that bad a lot of the time, being layered and polished to something suitably demonic. The riffs just keep coming at you, polished but not weakened or sterile in any way, and the leads are always entertaining and passionate, bursting with a dazzling flare that will no doubt be wasted on the kids who are only into this music for the “fucking brutal shit, dude.” But I digress.And no, I haven’t heard the original versions of any of these songs. I know some people will bitch about how they’re too polished compared to the rawer original versions, but to that I say, don’t you think this band would have made these songs sound like this if they had the proper money and materials to, even back then? I highly doubt that 90% of extreme metal bands intended for their works to be as raw as they were – hell, most of them probably would’ve liked a louder, fuller sound if that would have been possible. I’m not going to claim that most of the extreme metal classics were only accidental in their atmosphere and unique feel, but I will say that there is definitely no conspiracy to ruin the classics here, or anywhere where old bands try to update their classic material. We don’t know what they originally intended when they wrote their music, and I find it pretty presumptuous for anyone to try and decry the band just for updating the sound alone, especially if it sounds this good.And I have heard something about the band editing the songwriting itself, but like I said, it sounds good. They are always on top of things here. I do think this whole thing runs on a bit long, and that kind of hurts the material, but the songs are just solid as hell. It’s really quite bare-bones material: just play the riffs, let the solos rip out and have a fucking good time, no strings attached. And the best part about it? This has turned me onto the band and made me want to hear more of their material, and that is the best compliment I can give it. They crafted a good synthesis of their early works and featured kick-ass songs like “The Immortal,” the diabolical “Demonic Science,” the slower burn “Bury Me an Angel” and the exquisitely good “Bridge of Destiny,” and overall, I’m impressed. Check this out if you’ve never heard the band before. It’s good stuff.

Line-Up:

Angela Gossow - Vocals
Sharlee D'Angelo - Bass

Tracklist:

01. The Root Of All Evil (Intro)
02. Beast Of Man
03. The Immortal
04. Diva Satanica
05. Demonic Science
06. Bury Me An Angel
07. Dead Inside
08. Dark Insanity
09. Pilgrim
10. Demoniality (Instrumental)
11. Transmigration Macabre
12. Silverwing
13. Bridge Of Destiny
14. Wings Of Tomorrow (bonus' Europe cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. Walk In The Shadows (bonus' Queensryche cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
16. Warning (bonus' Discharge cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
17. Bury Me An Angel (bonus' Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
18. The Immortal (bonus' Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
19. Bridge Of Destiny (bonus' Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Dark Insanity" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:00

Arch Enemy - War Eternal (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Arch Enemy is a Swedish melodic death metal band, originally a supergroup, from Halmstad, formed in 1996. Its members were in bands such as Carcass, Armageddon, Carnage, Mercyful Fate, Spiritual Beggars, and Eucharist. It was founded by Carcass guitarist Michael Amott along with Johan Liiva, who were both originally from the influential death metal band Carnage. The band has released nine studio albums, a live album, two DVDs and three EPs. The band was originally fronted by Johan Liiva, who was replaced by German Angela Gossow as lead vocalist in 2000. Gossow left the group in March 2014 and was replaced by Canadian Alissa White-Gluz, while remaining as the band's manager.

Album:

On March 3, 2014 the band revealed their tenth album would be titled War Eternal, and will be released in June 2014.On March 17, 2014, Gossow released a statement announcing her departure from the group and welcoming her replacement, former vocalist of Canadian extreme metal band The Agonist, Alissa White-Gluz. In the statement, she wrote that while she had enjoyed her time with the group, it was time for her to move on, be with her family and pursue other interests. Gossow did confirm that she would remain Arch Enemy's business manager, and would be "passing the torch to the super talented Alissa White-Gluz, whom I’ve known as a dear friend and a superb vocalist for many years. I always thought she deserved a chance to shine – and now she’s getting it. Just like I got that chance back in 2001.The first single and music video "War Eternal" was released on March 20, 2014. The video was produced by Patric Ullaeus.The band will start their War Eternal world tour in May with an extensive run through Europe. A US tour is planned for fall 2014.On May 27th they released their second music video, "You Will Know My Name"

Line-Up:

Michael Amott Guitars (1995-present), Bass (1996), Keyboards (2005, 2007) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Disaccord
Daniel Erlandsson Drums (1996, 1998-present) - See also: Brujeria, ex-Eucharist, ex-The End, ex-Armageddon, ex-Carcass, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait
Sharlee D'Angelo Bass (1998-present) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, The Night Flight Orchestra, Witchery, Mercyful Fate, ex-Illwill, ex-King Diamond, ex-Facelift, ex-Sinergy, ex-Dismember (live)
Nick Cordle Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Arsis, ex-This Means You
Alissa White-Gluz Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Kamelot (live), ex-The Agonist, ex-Nightwish (live)

Tracklist:

01. Tempore Nihil Sanat (Prelude in F minor) 01:12
02. Never Forgive, Never Forget 03:43
03. War Eternal 04:21
04. As the Pages Burn 04:01
05. No More Regrets 04:05
06. You Will Know My Name 04:37
07. Graveyard of Dreams 01:10
08. Stolen Life 02:58
09. Time Is Black 05:23
10. On and On 04:05
11. Avalanche 04:38
12. Down to Nothing 03:47
13. Not Long for This World 03:29
14. Breaking The Law2:20 (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Arch Enemy - Stolen Life (EP) (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Death Metal , Female Vocals

Bio:

Album:

The official video for the song "Stolen Life" (2015 version) from Swedish / Canadian / American metallers ARCH ENEMY can be seen below. This brand-new version of the track, which has just been made available digitally, features additional lead/solo parts by new ARCH ENEMY guitarist Jeff Loomis (formerly of NEVERMORE).The "Stolen Life" video was directed and produced by Carlos Toro V. of Abysmo Films. It was filmed in Chile during ARCH ENEMY's early 2015 tour of South America.The original version of "Stolen Life" can be found on ARCH ENEMY's latest album, "War Eternal", which sold around 8,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to enter The Billboard 200 chart at position No. 44. The CD was released on June 10, 2014 in North America via Century Media Records. The cover artwork was created by Costin Chioreanu.Comments ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott: "I can't believe it's been almost a year since we released the 'War Eternal' album! Time flies when you're having fun, huh?!"We're just starting up our summer tour here in Europe and there's still a long way to go — we're booked up 'till Christmas!"There has been such an amazing reaction to the new music and lineup and it is really keeping us motivated."Having Jeff Loomis out with us on the road is fantastic. A fine player and a true gentleman. I'm super happy that he could throw down a couple of leads on this new exciting version of 'Stolen Life'; it really adds some new fire to the song."On our recent tour in Latin America, we had the opportunity to film a video for our new single. It was a really good experience working with the talented Abysmo team and I'm more than happy with the end result!"ARCH ENEMY in November 2014 parted ways with guitarist Nick Cordle and replaced him with Loomis. Loomis made his live debut with ARCH ENEMY on the band's most recent European tour.ARCH ENEMY played its first show with singer Alissa White-Gluz in May 2014 in Bucharest, Romania. Angela Gossow, who joined ARCH ENEMY in 2000 and made her debut on the now-classic "Wages Of Sin" (2001), stepped down as frontwoman and is focusing on management, while Alissa is taking her place.

Line-Up:

Michael Amott Guitars (1995-present), Bass (1996), Keyboards (2005, 2007)
See also: Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Disaccord

Daniel Erlandsson Drums (1996, 1998-present)
See also: Brujeria, ex-Eucharist, ex-The End, ex-Armageddon, ex-Carcass, ex-In Flames, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait

Sharlee D'Angelo Bass (1998-present)
See also: Spiritual Beggars, The Night Flight Orchestra, Witchery, Mercyful Fate, ex-Illwill, ex-King Diamond, ex-Facelift, ex-Sinergy, ex-Dismember (live)

Jeff Loomis Guitars (2014-present)
See also: Conquering Dystopia, Jeff Loomis, ex-Fear-Tech, ex-System, ex-Experiment Fear, ex-Sanctuary (live), ex-Nevermore

Alissa White-Gluz Vocals (2014-present)
See also: Kamelot (live), ex-The Agonist, ex-Nightwish (live)

Tracklist:

01. Stolen Life (2015 Version)
02. Shadow On The Wall (Mike Oldfield Cover)
03. Nitad (Moderat Likvidation Cover)
04. When The Innocent Die (Anti-Cimex Cover)
05. Never Forgive, Never Forget (2013 Demo Version)
06. No More Regrets (2013 Demo Version)
07. You Will Know My Name (2013 Demo Version)
08. On And On (2013 Demo Version)
09. As The Pages Burn (2013 Demo Version)

+ Video "Stolen Life" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Arch Enemy - War Eternal Tour - Tokyo Sacrifice (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

The "War Eternal Tour : Tokyo Sacrifice" live DVD/Blu-ray, which was recorded at Shibuya O-East in Tokyo in March 2015.

Line-Up:

See also: Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Disaccord

See also: Brujeria, ex-Eucharist, ex-The End, ex-Armageddon, ex-Carcass, ex-In Flames, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait

See also: Spiritual Beggars, The Night Flight Orchestra, Witchery, Mercyful Fate, ex-Illwill, ex-King Diamond, ex-Facelift, ex-Sinergy, ex-Dismember (live)

See also: Conquering Dystopia, Jeff Loomis, ex-Fear-Tech, ex-System, ex-Experiment Fear, ex-Sanctuary (live), ex-Nevermore

Tracklist:

01. Tempore Nihil Sanat (Prelude In F Minor) [01:20] (instrumental)
02. Never Forgive, Never Forget [03:43]
03. War Eternal [04:34]
04. Bury Me An Angel [04:19]
05. Stolen Life [03:46]
06. Ravenous [04:04]
07. Taking Back My Soul [04:43]
08. My Apocalypse [06:25]
09. You Will Know My Name [04:37]
10. Bloodstained Cross [04:51]
11. Burning Angel [05:05]
12. As The Pages Burn [04:16]
13. Dead Eyes See No Future [04:33]
14. The Day You Died [05:10]
15. No More Regrets [05:04]
16. No Gods, No Masters [04:26]
17. We Will Rise [06:50]
18. Silverwing [05:25]
19. Snowbound [03:29]
20. Nemesis [04:21]
21. Fields Of Desolation & Outro [07:20]

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:04

Arch Enemy - As The Stages Burn! (Live At Wacken 2016) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Info:

Album:

Arch Enemy has been around since 1996, and to celebrate their 20th anniversary, not only have they headlined the world’s biggest metal festival – Wacken, in Germany – they have also recorded the whole thing for their new live DVD ‘As The Stages Burn’. Did Arch Enemy manage to live up to the challenge of headlining the world biggest metal festival Wacken?Coming on to the “Khaos Overture” with visuals that look to be from a military tracking system mixed in with some crowd shots, the band goes straight into “Yesterday is Dead and Gone” with frontwoman Allisa White-Gluz screaming “Wacken, let’s see those horns in the air!” It’s a strong and energetic start and the crowd soon gets caught up in Alissa’s enthusiasm, while the rest of the band sound like they’re in perfect form. We get treated to “War Eternal” a lot sooner than I would have expected, it’s an absolute belter of a performance, and it seems like Arch Enemy have stepped up their already usually quite impressive game, not only for this headlining act, but also for the tour they have been on in support of the ‘War Eternal’ album.Up to this point, the stage decoration has just been some long white drapes with AE on them and a pentagram symbol behind Daniel Erlandsson drum kit that’s part of the lighting set up but as “Ravenous” starts, they fall away to reveal a far more fitting Arch Enemy set. The new set resembles a satanic church with skulls everywhere as well as pictures now replacing where the drapes were. However you can’t really see what the images are as the camera doesn’t really show the staging very much during the song. Again, Alissa does a good job getting the crowd pumped up, this time getting them involved in a call-back and clapping along during the main guitar solo. It’s another song that goes down even better in a live performance. The band move right into “Stolen Life” without so much as pausing for breath, followed by “My Apocalypse”, where we see pyrotechnics for the first time of the night. It certainly looks like they are going all out for this set, not that you would expect any less.Alissa keeps up her outstanding performance, and keeps getting the crowd involved in the songs. By this point, the band seem to be having the time of their lives, and the audience looks to be having nearly as much fun themselves. Arch Enemy are a band that prefer to let their music do most of the talking, not relying on stage props and changing backdrops to add anything to the show as much as some of the bigger bands do. When they begin “Bloodstained Cross”, you can feel the energy level go up a notch and the crowd responds with them. The band is able to maintain it at that height, as we get treated to “Under Black Flags”, with a standout solo from Jeff Loomis. Everything is going almost flawlessly, it’s a thing of beauty to watch even on DVD. “As The Pages Burn” from the new War Eternal album is the next offering “on this special night” as Alissa puts it, and she’s entirely right. They move without pause again straight into “Dead Eyes See No Future”, followed by “Avalanche” and “No Gods, No Masters”, all while keeping the crowd involved with every song – it really is a great thing to witness, and really adds to the experience the live crowd got treated to.Then comes what I think is the strongest song in the set, “We Will Rise”. There is just something about the song, particularly in a live show, that I’ve always felt makes it stand out on the band’s set list, and here is no exception. It’s the beginning of the end of the show, but what an outstanding way to end the set it is. They follow it up with “Nemesis”, before closing out the set with “Fields of Desolation”.The camera work on the DVD is amazing; they used 13 cameras to film the set they keep the shots of the band lined up well with the music – moving between band members every so often but most of the time focused on Alissa, and occasionally throwing in a wide or crowd shot to change things up a bit. They don’t ever do any close up crowd shots, but I don’t think that takes anything away from the presentation of the show. The camera work is smooth it doesn’t jump around with lots of different shots in a few seconds it just uses the shots of the band it needs and doesn’t have to do anything more.Bottom Line: This show is one hell of a wild ride, with Arch Enemy never once letting up during a 70 minute set that seems to fly past. It’s energetic and relentless in a way only Arch Enemy could do. The band have certainly come a long way since it’s conception twenty years ago, and this performance at the world’s largest metal festival shows just how good they’ve become. With some of the older bands starting to call time on their careers, and people wondering where the next headline act might come from – don’t worry, Arch Enemy are more than capable of filling that void all by themselves. If you have never seen them before, or even if you have but haven’t seen this DVD yet, this show is a must-see for any metal fan, it’s of such a high quality you will be playing it on repeat for quite a while to come.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Khaos Overture 01:34
02. Yesterday Is Dead And Gone 04:39
03. War Eternal 04:29
04. Ravenous 04:04
05. Stolen Life 03:00
06. My Apocalypse 06:02
07. You Will Know My Name 04:33
08. Bloodstained Cross 05:37
09. Under Black Flags We March 05:20
10. As The Pages Burn 04:27
11. Dead Eyes See No Future 04:24
12. Avalanche 04:45
13. No Gods, No Masters 04:22
14. We Will Rise 05:04
15. Nemesis 04:03
16. Fields Of Desolation 03:30

+ Video "Nemesis" (Live at Wacken 2016)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:11

Arch Enemy - War Eternal (Limited Mediabook Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Limited Mediabook Edition)
Style : Melodic Death Metal , Female vocals
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Arch Enemy is a Swedish melodic death metal band, originally a supergroup, from Halmstad, formed in 1996. Its members were in bands such as Carcass, Armageddon, Carnage, Mercyful Fate, Spiritual Beggars, and Eucharist. It was founded by Carcass guitarist Michael Amott along with Johan Liiva, who were both originally from the influential death metal band Carnage. The band has released nine studio albums, a live album, two DVDs and three EPs. The band was originally fronted by Johan Liiva, who was replaced by German Angela Gossow as lead vocalist in 2000. Gossow left the group in March 2014 and was replaced by Canadian Alissa White-Gluz, while remaining as the band's manager.

Album:

On March 3, 2014 the band revealed their tenth album would be titled War Eternal, and will be released in June 2014.On March 17, 2014, Gossow released a statement announcing her departure from the group and welcoming her replacement, former vocalist of Canadian extreme metal band The Agonist, Alissa White-Gluz. In the statement, she wrote that while she had enjoyed her time with the group, it was time for her to move on, be with her family and pursue other interests. Gossow did confirm that she would remain Arch Enemy's business manager, and would be "passing the torch to the super talented Alissa White-Gluz, whom I’ve known as a dear friend and a superb vocalist for many years. I always thought she deserved a chance to shine – and now she’s getting it. Just like I got that chance back in 2001.The first single and music video "War Eternal" was released on March 20, 2014. The video was produced by Patric Ullaeus.The band will start their War Eternal world tour in May with an extensive run through Europe. A US tour is planned for fall 2014.On May 27th they released their second music video, "You Will Know My Name"

Line-Up:

Michael Amott Guitars (1995-present), Bass (1996), Keyboards (2005, 2007) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Disaccord
Daniel Erlandsson Drums (1996, 1998-present) - See also: Brujeria, ex-Eucharist, ex-The End, ex-Armageddon, ex-Carcass, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait
Sharlee D'Angelo Bass (1998-present) - See also: Spiritual Beggars, The Night Flight Orchestra, Witchery, Mercyful Fate, ex-Illwill, ex-King Diamond, ex-Facelift, ex-Sinergy, ex-Dismember (live)
Nick Cordle Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Arsis, ex-This Means You
Alissa White-Gluz Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Kamelot (live), ex-The Agonist, ex-Nightwish (live)

Tracklist:

01. Tempore Nihil Sanat (Prelude in F minor) 01:12
02. Never Forgive, Never Forget 03:43
03. War Eternal 04:21
04. As the Pages Burn 04:01
05. No More Regrets 04:05
06. You Will Know My Name 04:37
07. Graveyard of Dreams 01:10
08. Stolen Life 02:58
09. Time Is Black 05:23
10. On and On 04:05
11. Avalanche 04:38
12. Down to Nothing 03:47
13. Not Long for This World 03:29
14. Shadow on the Wall (Bonus Track)

+ Video "War Eternal" (official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:19

Arch Enemy - Live Power (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

The new METAL HAMMER issue 09/2017 brings you an exclusive new Arch Enemy album.The new Arch Enemy album LIVE POWER is part of the new METAL HAMMER edition 09/2017 . Two new songs from the upcoming album WILL TO POWER and only available live songs from the last tour in spring 2017, exclusively for METAL HAMMER.MICHAEL AMOTT ABOUT THE EXCLUSIVE METAL HAMMER-CD LIVE POWER:"The production was stressful, because we finished the new album at the same time. But the effort was absolutely worth it! The recordings are from our club tour in the spring, accompanying our DVD AS THE STAGES BURN. The concerts were really fun. DVD and tour were a kind of thank you to the fans who supported us during the WAR ETERNAL tour - this is an epic part of the Arch Enemy story and our lives, as the tour simply went on and on, with always new dates And places. A very detailed run! We had not really planned with a liverelease; Since we had an album with Alissa, we thought we were waiting for the next one. It was so successful, however, that we decided to publish a DVD. The live CD for METAL HAMMER comes from the tour in April, the concerts were specially recorded for this. This album shows the band live and raw from the pit! "The Arch Enemy album LIVEPOWER is exclusively available with the new METAL HAMMER issue 09/2017 with detailed interview and everything you need to know about the upcoming album WILL TO POWER!

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. The World Is Yours*
02. The Eagle Flies Alone*
03. War Eternal**
04. Stolen Life**
05. As The Pages Burn**
06. Ravenous**
07. You Will Know My Name**
08. No Gods, No Masters**
09. We Will Rise**
10. Nemesis**

* Taken from the album WILL TO POWER.
** Exclusively recorded during the ARCH ENEMY tour in Germany 2017.

+ Video "The Eagle Flies Alone (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:21

Arch Enemy - Will To Power (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Bio:

Album:

For the past two decades, and through three different vocalists, Arch Enemy remains a force to be reckoned with in the metal world. At this point in their career, they’ve dabbled in pretty much every facet of metal. From pure death metal, to crushing black metal and even adding some symphonic elements, few bands out there can hold a candle to what they do. With the shocking announcement in early 2014 that long-time vocalist Angela Gossow would be stepping down from the band to assume a position managing bands, fans began to get nervous. However, with the release of ‘War Eternal’, the first album to feature new vocalist Alissa White-Gluz (ex-The Agonist), it was clear that the band had chosen correctly. Now, nearly three years removed from that release, they return with their tenth studio album, ‘Will to Power’.“Set Flame to the Night,” the album’s intro track, does a great job setting the atmosphere, slowly fading in with a simple, yet memorable guitar melody led by new guitarist, Jeff Loomis (Nevermore) and long-time guitarist Michael Amott. The way that the melody slowly crescendos, before Alissa’s vocals hit the listener with full-force is something to be admired. Something I quickly noticed about this album is that, for the first time in a long time, there is a lot of focus on the guitars. Whether it be solos, riffs or guitar harmonies, they are prevalent throughout each track. Another thing to note is how well White-Gluz’s vocal style has progressed since the release of ‘War Eternal.’ While that album was incredible, the difference between it and ‘Will to Power’ is night and day. Not only have her screams improved but they’ve increased in ferocity. In fact, there are moments throughout the album, where I had to check and make sure that it was still her! Most impressive is how beastly her growls have become, truly shaking the listener to their core.I’ve noticed that several people complained of ‘War Eternal’ sounding monotonous at times, making them feel as they were listening to one long song. While this works, on some level for bands, Arch Enemy has never been one of those. I will admit, returning to listen to that album, there are moments where it feels that way. However, with this album, there is something fresh offered with each and every track. Fast-paced and aggressive when it needs to be, incredibly emotional when it calls for it and relentless to the end, Will to Power will put all who doubted the band’s new line-up to the test.A certain ambience is created with each track, but especially tracks like “The World Is Yours,” “The Eagle Flies Alone” and “Saturnine & Dreams of Retribution,” a near eight-minute, aural experience that keeps the listener guessing at every turn. It features several tempo and genre changes, starting off slow and building the hype as it progresses.The final track on the album, “A Fight I Must Win,” contends for one of my favorite Arch Enemy tracks of all time. The reason for this is because, while the guitar tone is a bit cleaner (for the most part), it still finds a way to hit you, just as hard, as if it were a more aggressive track. There’s definitely some heavy parts to this track but the way that the music conveys emotion, makes it a go-to for me on this album and creates a perfect home as the closing track.Arch Enemy has never sounded more comfortable, cohesive or as good as they do on Will to Power. They’re out to prove that they’re far from done, despite the many setbacks that tend to befall them. Will to Power will be released on September 8th, via Century Media Records.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Set Flame to the Night 01:18
02. The Race 03:15
03. Blood in the Water 03:55
04. The World Is Yours 04:53
05. The Eagle Flies Alone 04:59
06. Reason to Believe 04:47
07. Murder Scene 03:50
08. First Day in Hell 04:48
09. Saturnine 01:09
10. Dreams of Retribution 06:40
11. My Shadow and I 04:05
12. A Fight I Must Win 06:37
13. City Baby Attacked By Rats (Charged G.B.H. cover) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:22

Arch Enemy - Will To Power (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

For the past two decades, and through three different vocalists, Arch Enemy remains a force to be reckoned with in the metal world. At this point in their career, they’ve dabbled in pretty much every facet of metal. From pure death metal, to crushing black metal and even adding some symphonic elements, few bands out there can hold a candle to what they do. With the shocking announcement in early 2014 that long-time vocalist Angela Gossow would be stepping down from the band to assume a position managing bands, fans began to get nervous. However, with the release of ‘War Eternal’, the first album to feature new vocalist Alissa White-Gluz (ex-The Agonist), it was clear that the band had chosen correctly. Now, nearly three years removed from that release, they return with their tenth studio album, ‘Will to Power’.“Set Flame to the Night,” the album’s intro track, does a great job setting the atmosphere, slowly fading in with a simple, yet memorable guitar melody led by new guitarist, Jeff Loomis (Nevermore) and long-time guitarist Michael Amott. The way that the melody slowly crescendos, before Alissa’s vocals hit the listener with full-force is something to be admired. Something I quickly noticed about this album is that, for the first time in a long time, there is a lot of focus on the guitars. Whether it be solos, riffs or guitar harmonies, they are prevalent throughout each track. Another thing to note is how well White-Gluz’s vocal style has progressed since the release of ‘War Eternal.’ While that album was incredible, the difference between it and ‘Will to Power’ is night and day. Not only have her screams improved but they’ve increased in ferocity. In fact, there are moments throughout the album, where I had to check and make sure that it was still her! Most impressive is how beastly her growls have become, truly shaking the listener to their core.I’ve noticed that several people complained of ‘War Eternal’ sounding monotonous at times, making them feel as they were listening to one long song. While this works, on some level for bands, Arch Enemy has never been one of those. I will admit, returning to listen to that album, there are moments where it feels that way. However, with this album, there is something fresh offered with each and every track. Fast-paced and aggressive when it needs to be, incredibly emotional when it calls for it and relentless to the end, Will to Power will put all who doubted the band’s new line-up to the test.A certain ambience is created with each track, but especially tracks like “The World Is Yours,” “The Eagle Flies Alone” and “Saturnine & Dreams of Retribution,” a near eight-minute, aural experience that keeps the listener guessing at every turn. It features several tempo and genre changes, starting off slow and building the hype as it progresses.The final track on the album, “A Fight I Must Win,” contends for one of my favorite Arch Enemy tracks of all time. The reason for this is because, while the guitar tone is a bit cleaner (for the most part), it still finds a way to hit you, just as hard, as if it were a more aggressive track. There’s definitely some heavy parts to this track but the way that the music conveys emotion, makes it a go-to for me on this album and creates a perfect home as the closing track.Arch Enemy has never sounded more comfortable, cohesive or as good as they do on Will to Power. They’re out to prove that they’re far from done, despite the many setbacks that tend to befall them. Will to Power will be released on September 8th, via Century Media Records.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. The Race
02. Blood In The Water
03. The World Is Yours
04. The Eagle Flies Alone
05. Reason To Believe
06. Murder Scene
07. First Day In Hell
08. Saturnine
09. Dream Of Retribution
10. My Shadow And I
11. A Fight I Must Win
12. Set Flame To The Night
13. Back To Back (Japan Bonus Track)
14. City Baby Attacked By Rats (G.B.H. Cover) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:23

Arch Enemy - Rapunk (EP) (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

ARCH ENEMY's version of the track will appear on the "Råpunk" EP, to be included in the limited-edition deluxe box set of the band's new album, "Will To Power", due on September 8 via Century Media. The disc's captivating cover artwork was designed by Alex Reisfar.Co-produced by Amott and drummer Daniel Erlandsson, "Will To Power" was mixed and mastered by longtime collaborator and friend Jens Bogren (OPETH, AT THE GATES, DIMMU BORGIR)."Will To Power" will mark the second ARCH ENEMY album since the departure of longtime singer Angela Gossow and addition of her replacement, former THE AGONIST frontwoman Alissa White-Gluz. It will also be the first ARCH ENEMY disc to feature guitarist Jeff Loomis (ex-NEVERMORE), who joined the band in late 2014.Amott told Rock Hard magazine in January that Loomis — who was the main songwriter in his former band NEVERMORE — has not contributed to the songwriting on the group's new disc.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Warsystem (The Shitlickers cover) 00:54
02. Armed Revolution (The Shitlickers cover) 00:51
03. Spräckta Snutskallar (The Shitlickers cover) 00:51
04. The Leader (of the fuckin’ Assholes) (The Shitlickers cover) 01:02

+ Video "The Race" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Mar 2021, 15:24

Arch Enemy - Covered In Blood (Digipak Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

'Covered In Blood' is a cover compilation of metal titans ARCH ENEMY, which includes all the cover versions the band has ever recorded. These include rock and metal classics by Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Kiss, Megadeth, Carcass, Europe, Scorpions, Queensrÿche, Manowar, Pretty Maids, Dream Evil, Mike Oldfield, Tears For Fears, and uncompromising punk / hardcore punk tracks by Discharge, GBH, Anti-Cimex and Skitslickers. 'Covered In Blood' also includes liner notes by Michael Amott on all cover songs. The artwork comes from none other than Costin Chioreanu (At The Gates, Ghost, Grave, etc.). All songs were remastered for vinyl and CD. Covered In Blood is available as Gatefold 2LP and as CD Digipak.Welcome to the year 2019, everyone has just arrived and already it seems like a militia of artists in all genres have promised to make it a stand out year for music. From Pop to Rock, to Hip Hop, all the way down to Jazz, artists everywhere seem to be edging for musical glory. That in mind, among the contenders for glory in the Heavy Metal world, stand the true and tried Arch Enemy.Originating in Sweden, Arch Enemy has been one of the leaders in Melodic Death Metal for over two decades. Building a respected name for themselves in all areas of Heavy Metal in general, through the years, Arch Enemy has kept going strong. Now, with the new year commenced, they are set to release a brand new album, entitled Covered in Blood, via Century Media Records on Friday, January 18th.Their first release since 2017’s Will to Power, the highly anticipated Covered in Blood is a compilation of all cover versions the band has ever recorded. Spanning a wide variety of material over the years, including recordings from their previous Vocalists and Angela Gossow, along with current lead lady Alissa White-Gluz, it includes Rock and Metal renditions of classics from Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Kiss, Megadeth, Carcass, Europe, Scorpions, Manowar, Queensrÿche, Pretty Maids, Dream Evil, Mike Oldfield, and Tears For Fears. Also including Punk tracks originally by Discharge, G.B.H., Anti-Cimex and Skitslickers, Covered in Blood has an enduring track list at a whopping twenty-four songs, all curated and injected with the Heavy Metal finesse Arch Enemy is known for.With so much to discuss, first up on the impressive track list is a cover of Tears for Fears’ “Shout.” Completely matching the passion of the original song, White-Gluz’s guttural vocals add a new depth of frenzied desperation to the normally emotionally charged track. Without pause, the album bleeds into “Back to Back,” originally recorded by Pretty Maids. With hectic drums and guitar licks, White-Gluz’s screaming vocals spiral alongside the instrumentation. Though the original was more dramatic, this version is heavier and is sure to get your blood racing.Moving on, “Treat me like a prisoner, treat me like a fool” beckons the growling voice of White-Gluz amidst a confident guitar focused intro, as “Shadow on the Wall” takes over. Unlike the initial folky version by Oldfield and Chapman, Arch Enemy’s version is inherently more seductive and darker in nature. Then, with “Breaking the Law,” a Metal staple of Judas Priest, Arch Enemy transform it into a more Thrash style and transmuted into faster paced Death Metal with a grittier film over the sound.A similar theme is seen with Moderat Likvidation’s “Nitad,” which goes from spitting Punk to splitting Metal. This is dissimilar to their rendition of Anti-Cimex’s “When the Innocent Die,” which maintains much of the same energy in both song versions, though as all the covers so far the Arch Enemy version is slightly speedier. “War System” is forever under 60 seconds in either the Shitlickers or Arch Enemy version, and honestly, that should never ever change. With intensity unrivaled, this headbanger leads right into “Armed Revolution,” which completely and utterly overwhelming. Another Shitlickers cover under 60 seconds, “Sprackta Snutskallar” punches right through the speakers burning brightly before fading just as quickly with its battering bass lines and incoherent anger. Furthermore, “The Leader (of the Fucking Assholes)” is just as rageful and fed up with those damn assholes as the Shitlickers, jarring in its intensity and ready to incite riots.Keeping the energy high, “City Baby Attacked by Rats” breaks the spell of Shitlicker songs as the G.B.H cover blares in. Typically Hardcore Punk, the Arch Enemy version is revamped with a new attitude with a kinship in the rebellious tone and badgering drums. Following up with “Warning,” originally by Hardcore Punks Discharge, somehow Arch Enemy manage to make it even more angry and condemning with their version. Thereafter, Scorpions favorite “The Zoo” is remade from the dramatic storytelling into a snarling manifesto with ironclad drums, bass, and guitar. This is while Europe’s “Wings of Tomorrow” goes from a fantastical thrill into a twisted fusion of fantasy and hammering metal as Kiss’ “The Oath” becomes less harmony and more harrowed and weighted. Succeeded by Dream Evil’s “The Book of Heavy Metal,” which is less bellowing and more hysteria, Queensrÿche’s “Walk in the Shadows” is dreamy as well as nightmarish in its fever dream haziness. In contrast, Carcass’s “Incarnated Solvent Abuse” is Arch Enemy’s own warning of war.Near the end of the lengthy compilation, “Kill with Power” is a an enthusiastic take on Manowar’s own seething creation, in which the Arch Enemy version creates a throaty command of “Die! Die!” with full guitar breakdowns. Flowing into the iconic “Symphony of Destruction,” it sounds almost demonic in this cover of Megadeth’s own anthem of decay and destruction, as Iron Maiden’s theatrical “Aces High” is Arch Enemy’s deeper dirtier spin. Rounding out the collection is Europe’s “Scream of Anger” leading into Judas Priest’s “Starbreaker” and Iron Maiden’s “Ides of March,” which is a firework explosion of pure instrumentation of overall Heavy Metal bad-assery.All in all, Arch Enemy’s Covered in Blood pays incredible homage to the forefathers of Hardcore Crust Punk and Metal royalty. Beyond that, Arch Enemy has proven that they can take any song and innovate it into their own design. A truly inspired work,

Line-Up:

Michael Amott - Guitars (Spiritual Beggars, ex-Carnage, Black Earth, ex-Candlemass, ex-Carcass, ex-Entombed (live), ex-Disaccord)
Daniel Erlandsson - Drums (Eucharist, ex-The End, Black Earth, ex-Armageddon, ex-Brujeria, ex-Carcass, ex-Revengia, ex-Diabolique, ex-Liers in Wait)
Sharlee D'Angelo - Bass (Spiritual Beggars, The Night Flight Orchestra, Witchery, Mercyful Fate, ex-Illwill, Black Earth, ex-King Diamond, ex-Facelift, ex-Sinergy, ex-Dismember (live), ex-Firegod)
Jeff Loomis - Guitars (Conquering Dystopia, Jeff Loomis, ex-Fear-Tech, ex-System, ex-Experiment Fear, ex-Sanctuary (live), ex-Nevermore)
Alissa White-Gluz - Vocals (ex-The Agonist, ex-Kamelot (live), ex-Nightwish (live))

Tracklist:

01. Shout (Tears for Fears cover)
02. Back to Back (Pretty Maids cover)
03. Shadow on the Wall (Mike Oldfield cover)
04. Breaking the Law (Judas Priest cover)
05. Nitad (Moderat Likvidation cover)
06. When the Innocent Die (Anti Cimex cover)
07. Warsystem (Shitlickers cover)
08. Armed Revolution (Shitlickers cover)
09. Spräckta snutskallar (Shitlickers cover)
10. The Leader (of the Fuckin' Assholes) (Shitlickers cover)
11. City Baby Attacked by Rats (Charged GBH cover)
12. Warning (Discharge cover)
13. The Zoo (Scorpions cover)
14. Wings of Tomorrow (Europe cover)
15. The Oath (KISS cover)
16. The Book of Heavy Metal (Dream Evil cover)
17. Walk in the Shadows (Queensrÿche cover)
18. Incarnated Solvent Abuse (Carcass cover)
19. Kill with Power (Manowar cover)
20. Symphony of Destruction (Megadeth cover)
21. Aces High (Iron Maiden cover)
22. Scream of Anger (Europe cover)
23. Starbreaker (Judas Priest cover)
24. The Ides of March (Iron Maiden cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní