Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Frantic Amber (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Feb 2018, 07:35

Frantic Amber - Burning Insight (2015) (GMR Music Group Edition 2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (GMR Music Group Edition 2017)
Style : Melodic Death Metal , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

FRANTIC AMBER is a melodic death metal band with members from four different countries (Sweden, Denmark, Japan and Colombia). Their sound is an intense mix of metal filled with heavy riffs and soaring melodies combined with aggressive vocals. The songs are filled with contrasts between melodic parts and heaviness and are touched by a twisted and deranged atmosphere.Since the line-up was solidified in 2010, the band has been busy playing over 50 live shows including the successful gigs at Sweden Rock Festival, Metaltown, Rockstad Falun, two tours to Russia and winning the Swedish Wacken Metal Battle 2012 which lead to a gig at Wacken Open Air. The Sweden Rock Festival gig was recorded in its whole and broadcasted twice on the national radio channel P3 Rock Live during 2011 and 2012.Their debut single "Wrath of Judgement" (2010) made a strong impression on the metal scene when it for an unknown band received over 100,000 views on YouTube within a year. The video paved the way for the international digital release of the band's debut EP “Wrath of Judgement” (2011).FRANTIC AMBER kicked off the year of 2012 with a live performance on TV at the “P3 Guld 2012” Awards. The event is P3’s summary of last year’s top Swedish music and was broadcasted on national TV and radio channels in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.Between gigs they released the single “Bleeding Sanity” with a music video in the beginning of that summer. They then ended the year with another single “Ghost” as a Christmas present to fans before the band locked themselves in the rehearsal room for some hard work and preparations for the full-length debut album planned for 2013.In september 2013 Frantic Amber did a scandiavian ten dates tour with SIX FEET UNDER and played as usual as one of the headline acts on Rock Bitch Boat in november.

Album:

A fine melodic Death Metal band, with females! With the exception of Mac Dalanner of course. Being a Death Metal fanatic I welcomed this new discovery (thanks to the almighty Metal Temple) with pleasure. As soon as I played this brute, a few songs in I felt like this deserved the masterpiece ranking. It's that good.FRANTIC AMBER are from four different countries, Sweden, Denmark, Japan and Columbia. Wow! Combining soaring melody, aggressive Death Metal vocals, heaviness out of this world with a deranged sense of atmosphere.From the looks of it “Burning Insight” is FRANTIC AMBER's first full length album, the previous being an EP of this album and a single. So it's a fantastic start off for a new band. And I'll be keeping my eye out for them, most definitely. So should you.Starting off with an introduction we find ourselves entering an epic journey of brutality, and intense suffering and endless amounts of insane groovy headbanging. Perfect. The title track “Burning Insight” sends off this message well.The sound production is perfect with these groovy, heavy, scream soaring riffs and vocals that spell out how melodic Death Metal should be. These talented women (and Mac) know how to do it very well. Truly amazing.“Bleeding Sanity” enters the fray, and my Lord of Steel that groovy, pounding intro! Straight up heaviness and epic melody, fist pounding action throughout this melodic masterpiece of true steel. This gives me the brutal face of approval!Anquish and powerful antics empower this well written and talented epic thrash-about-a-bit gem.He come into “Soar” which is pretty self explanatory, yes, there are SOARING lyrics and soaring instrumentation, the power continues on and on and I can not get enough. These new bands really are something else. With added keyboards and pianos in the middle of this classic.“Drained” brings a similar outcome as does the rest of the album, with added “normal” singing and the constant yells of “LET ME DIE!!” getting myself hype and excited for the next overwhelming lyric. The “less, growly” vocals are strong within the next few songs but it's a nice touch.“Awakened” is a little bit similar to “Drained” with a bit more of a Thrash tone to it. Well honestly, that's the entire album in a nutshell too. “Melodic Death-Thrash” sums this album up perfectly. If my positive ramblings don't persuade you to check these guys out, I don't know what else to add.If I were to carry on I'd be repeating myself so all I can really add is if you love the likes of BLOODSHOT DAWN who are another fine example of the “Melodic Death-Thrash” FRANTIC AMBER will be perfect for you. This is not only a fine -pretty much perfect- album but a perfect representation of how Death Metal should look and sound. That artwork is stunning. I'll certainly be interested in seeing them Live here in the UK. If they ever come here…In conclusion I have nothing but a positive attitude to this killer album.“Burning Insight” deserves the title ranking of…MASTERPIECE !!

Line-Up:

Elizabeth Andrews - Vocals (2010-present)
Mary Säfstrand - Guitars (2008-present)
Mio Jäger - Guitars (lead) (2010-present) - See also: Ice Age, ex-Arcane Reality (live)
Madeleine Gullberg Husberg - Bass (2014-present)
Mac Dalmanner - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Immersed in Blood, ex-Decadence, ex-Flagellation, ex-Genocrush Ferox, ex-Remasculate, ex-Pandemonic, ex-Insision, ex-Spazmosity, ex-Bloodshed, ex-Plague Divine (live)

Tracklist:

01. Intro 01:08 instrumental
02. Burning Insight 04:27
03. Bleeding Sanity 04:18
04. Soar 05:29
05. Drained 05:39
06. Awakening 03:51
07. Entwined 04:35
08. Wrath of Judgement 05:01
09. Unbreakable 05:23
10. Destruction 05:31
11. Ghost 05:52
12. Grainne Mhaol (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Burning Insight" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní