Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Tortharry (CZ)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jan 2018, 09:56

Tortharry - Beneath (Digipak Edition) (2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Tortharry are one of the longest running Czech metal bands and almost iconic stalwarts of the Czech death metal scene. Their popularity in this country and abroad is based on their clearly defined style, their way above average musicianship and – even after more than 25 years of existence – on their undying enthusiasm for gigging and songwriting. They started their career with the demo tape called "Mezi nebem a Peklem". From this time they recorded another two demo tapes and eight full length albums when album " Follow" released in 2013 was especially well-rated. This band experienced few personal changes over the years but it never stopped them.They played a lot of live shows on the worldwide festivals and club stages and tours a lot including gigs with the phenomenal cult band Death, the Brazilian icon Sepultura, as well as a South American tour with Gorgoroth and Belphegor. In February 2017 they toured over the Mexico and we can as well find them on many compilations CD over the world.This year their 9th album will come out after long 5 years and rest assured the guys still have a lot to show!

Album:

Material news is definitely one of the better things to hear from the band in recent years. So TORTHARRY are worthy of high marks, though they did not come up with anything new, but they made an above-average Czech album? In the context of the world scene, the album is more of an average, but after considering all the pro (sound, production, packaging, energy) and against (stereotypically mature), Beneath is a fucking portion of "deadly metal" on the domestic scene.TORTHARRY. If I do not remember, next year it will be twenty years since their first demo came between heaven and hell. But before it is celebrated, a new line comes out, named Beneath. The seventh album, just like the previous Round Table of Suicide, is made in a beautiful digipack design. As for graphics, I have to admit that this time the band really did matter. It's not like wildlife like this, but it corresponds to music at all points. Moreover, the logo of the Austrian Noise Head, but the Czech MetalGate publishing house is no longer on the packaging! A new one from Stani Valáška's (Sopa studio) plays my ear "more metallically" than the previous attempt from Shaarka. In addition, the sound is dense.honestly made death metal Made in CZ. You will know from every tone that the gentlemen have already done something. It's been a long time since they tried to make every kind of "coup" and stylish tumbling. Beneath is cut from the base of the deepest death metal, TORTHARRY does not allow him any compromise. It's either, or. The first Voiceless Storm is a cruel ride!The songs are striking and when you read the Czech translations in the booklet, they fit into the music to 100%. It is a fact that the Hrons are not such "technicians" as GODLESS TRUTH, but occasional attempts (see the title Beneath) make their music beautifully appropriated. When I mentioned the Olomouc part, I might have something new to the "Šimečkovska". But what I think is the most important part of the work is the atmosphere. The "Density" of the recording, WHAT is the line from the boxes when listening to it. When Heatley rises in you during the Fourth Call of Angry lyrics, you literally believe him every word! And the tension that makes him feel his voice, the record only testifies.Beneath is not a playlist that overturns the history of the domestic death metal. It's a frank and heart-made robot. If the boys are still ambitious to dig out, it remains a question ... but it is definitely in the first league on the local court. When they prepare the ground by selecting a studio, they are won.Material news is also one of the better things I've heard of in the last few years. Although they are not quite classic "hits", concert "tutook" here we find enough. What do you want more? The revolution is simply not going, but nobody would have expected it here, would it?The final evaluation should take into account two factors. Whether the TORTHARRY are worthy of high marks just because they did not come up with anything new, but they also shot an above-average Czech album. In the context of the world scene, Beneath is rather average, but it is a fucking portion of "deadly metal" in domestic conditions.

Line Up:

Dan "Heatley" Pavlík - Guitars, Vocals
Martin "Lemy" Vacek - Bass, Vocals (backing)
Martin "Máca" Hrubý - Guitars, Vocals (backing)
Jiří "Panther" Rosa - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Voiceless Storm 03:20
02. Entrenched 03:33
03. Beneath 03:18
04. Request 03:54
05. Behind the Curtain 04:10
06. In the Shadow 03:30
07. Through the Ice 03:27
08. Deep Down (And in My Embrace) 04:23
09. The Camp 04:53

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní