Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997
Style : Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Ablaze My Sorrow is a melodic death metal band from Falkenberg, Sweden. The group formed in 1993, released three full-length albums for No Fashion Records through several lineup changes, and received significant exposure among metal press outlets before disbanding in August 2006. In January 2012 the band reunited.The group first came together in 1993, featuring original members Martin Quist on vocals and guitar, Magnus Carlsson on guitar, Anders Brorsson on bass, and Fredrik Wenzel on drums.The group recorded a demo before drummer Alex Bengtsson replaced Wenzel and guitarist Roger Johansson joined the group, both playing on their 1996 debut for No Fashion Records entitled If Emotion Still Burns.After the release of the record, Quist and Johansson left the group, and were replaced by Fredrik Arnesson on vocals and Dennie Linden on guitar in time for their follow-up effort, 1997's The Plague.After The Plague, the group went on a temporary hiatus, and replaced Fredrik Arnesson with new vocalist Kristian Lönnsjö and electronic bagpipist Chris Kojali.In 2001, they returned with their third album, Anger, Hate and Fury. The cover of the album featured artwork by Niklas Sundin, a renowned album cover artist.In 2004, the group played the Swedish 2000 Decibel festival.On August 16, 2006, the group announced it was breaking up. In January 2013 the band reunited.

Album:

After the very promising debut, expectations were high on Ablaze My Sorrow's second full-length. Although I'm sorry to say that it doesn't live up to all of them. Ok first of all, the sound is "nicer" (as in not as aggressive), more towards the Gothenburg-bands I'd say which is a shame since they really had something going there. Second, there's a different singer here, his voice/growl is alright but really really standard - far from being as entertaining as Martin Qvist on the first album.Then there's always the small things, the production is more well-done but drums sound really crappy especially the double kicks, they're way too "clicky" imo. And besides I kinda liked the raw production on 'If emotions still burns'..Sometimes you get these horrid power metal flashbacks also, when someone (I dunno if it's the vocalist) starts to scream as though it was a Helloween album or something.. yuck. Or you could just read the lyrics to "The return of the mighty raven" and get more proof that selling your Manowar albums was a good thing.Despite the bad things though, this is a decent and listenable album with many good riffs and enjoyable metal tunes. It's just that it tends to get lost in the bunch

Line Up:

Fredrik Arnesson - Vocals (lead)
Dennie Lindén - Guitars (lead), vocals
Magnus Carlsson - Guitars
Anders Brorsson - Bass, vocals
Alex Bengtsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Dusk... 00:14
02. The Truth Is Sold 04:02
03. Into the Land of Dreams 04:10
04. Mournful Serenade 04:37
05. The Return of the Mighty Raven 04:19
06. I Will Be Your God 04:11
07. Plague of Mine 04:42
08. As the Dove Falls Torn Apart 04:04
09. Suicide 02:06
10. ...Dawn 02:18 instrumental

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní