Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Antropomorphia (HOL)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Nov 2015, 14:33

Antropomorphia - Rites Ov Perversion (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 243 mb

Bio:

Musically fueled by bands that laid the foundation of certain genres (Hellhammer/Celtic Frost, Possessed, Death, Autopsy, and Venom) AntropomorphiA‘s inception lies in the fall of 1990. The band was formed by four individuals that shared a close friendship and passion in honest metal music. The first years of sending out rehearsal tapes and performing shows in local bars around their hometown culminated into the ’92 ‘Bowel Mutilation‘ demo, which turned out to be a long sought after item among underground metal fans.Immediately after the release of ‘Bowel Mutilation,’ a record deal was offered by Swiss label Blackened Recordings. The band recorded their first MCD and in the second half of 1993 the cult classic ‘Necromantic Love Songs‘ MCD was put on the market.In the years of turmoil that followed, the band released the ’95 ‘I have my way‘ demo and were consumed by other musical projects in the flourishing metal scene that was going on in the southern part of the Netherlands in general, and in their hometown of Tilburg in particular at that time. This resulted in putting the entity on indefinite hold in ’99. As years passed, the band kept on writing and recording tracks from time to time. A full rebirth came in ’09, when the band felt it was time to start devoting all their attention into their musical allegiance once again. This new found darkness led to their 2012 Metal Blade release “Evangelivm Nekromantia.”The release of “Evangelivm Nekromantia” and the two videos that were shot for the songs “Psuchagogia” and “Debauchery In Putrefaction” stirred the attention around the band once more, which resulted in several live performances, including festival appearances at Neurotic Deathfest and Extremefest. Because of the violent and occult nature of the topics AntropomorphiA deal with, it even drew the attention of the German authorities, almost getting the album banned completely from the shelves.Now, almost two years after the release of “Evangelivm Nekromantia,” its successor has arrived. “Rites ov Perversion” has been written, recorded, mixed and mastered and ready to be cast upon the masses. It is an organic and violent album, where the band is musically going back to their origin, but at the same time, not limiting themselves and exploring the sinister beauty of other dimensions.

Album:

Now here's a band that knows how to write music, being about death, gore and sex with the dead and no this isn't CANNIBAL CORPSE. Instead welcome another Metal Blade Records band to the stage, ANTROPOMORPHIA are older but new Death Metal. Forming originally in 1989 releasing one album then breaking up in 1999, the band reformed in the late 2000's and have since released an album, and this will be their second. "Rites Ov Perversion" is a typical style of Death Metal, using unrelenting double bass drums, killer guitar work and some angry vocals to make your eardrums hate you when you turn it way up.The songs are killer all the way through, ending with a special surprise. "Carved To Pieces" has a Chris Barnes style of pig squeal in, and that's the closest we are gonna get to the music itself being like CANNIBAL CORPSE. "Inanimatus Absqui Anima" is my favourite track throughout all of this, the song has a unforgiving double bass beat but the song isn't built to be fast, the song has an almost eerie slow pace when it sounds like it should be speeding up any second. The vocal style and how the lyrics are laid out is a different approach than most bands take and ANTROPOMOPHIA did it perfectly, no one else could have compared. Each song one by one changes dramatically, but keeps true to the album so each songs transition is flawless, not making you get whiplash from how much the tempo changes. The intro to "Tevfelskvnst" is one of the best you'll ever hear in a song, and the song only gets better from there, its a much quicker song than most on the album are. The big thing I like about the vocal style here is that the vocals don't speed up and he doesn't go so quickly that it makes no sense whatsoever when you listen to it. When the song hits a slower galloping section you're in for a treat, this riff here is phenomenal. The final stretch to the end of the song stays true to the song, being just as insane and powerful as the rest of the song and album. Now the reason I say this song is just as powerful as the rest of the album is the fact that the last track, "Open Casket" as you may have guesses is a cover. "Of who though?" some may ask, and to them I say what are you doing here, reading a Death Metal review when you don't know "Open Casket" by the masters themselves, DEATH! This cover stays true to the original but its not a complete knock off, the band makes it their own style, which some may like I myself did although I would prefer the original. On the other hand, others may thing they ruined it and to them, I don't see how you could think that outside of the fact that its not the same style of vocal as Chuck does.That's it, that's the end. Hoorah! Here we are ANTROPOMORPHIA and their highly hyped Metal Blade album, Rite Ov Perversion" a great Death Metal release, with a swell cover to end it off. I highly suggest checking it out that's for sure.

Line Up:

F - Vocals, Guitars (1989-1999, 2009-present) - See also: ex-Solutions, ex-Crustacean
S - Bass (1990-1999, 2009-present) - See also: Flesh Made Sin, ex-The New Dominion
J. - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Acrostichon, Razend, ex-Age of Agony, ex-Outburst, ex-Crustacean, ex-Master
M - Drums (1989-1999, 2009-present) - See also: Flesh Made Sin, ex-Legiah

Tracklist:

01. Temphioth Workings 03:42
02. Carved to Pieces 05:23
03. Inanimatus Absqui Anima 05:40
04. Crowned in Smoldering Ash 06:16
05. Nekrovaginal Secretions 04:46
06. Gospel ov Perversion 04:34
07. Morbid Rites 05:33
08. Tevfelskvnst 05:28
09. Open Casket (Death cover) 04:59

+ Video "Nekrovaginal Secretions" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní